Following government's announcements, we are very excited to be opening our shop to brides again on 4th June (Fingers crossed!). Our shop will be open by appointment only Wednesday- Friday 10am-4pm and Saturday- Sunday 9am - 5:30pm. We have introduced lots
of measures to make sure that your appointment is both safe and fun! There are also some out of hours appointments available on request at a small
fee of £25 so please get in touch to enquire.
We will share lots of detailed information with brides at the time of booking and answer any questions that you might have, but to give you some reassurance
here is some further information on what to expect in terms of both fun part and the safety part of your appointment:
- Our shop will be open by appointment only and only one appointment will take place at a time in our main viewing area
- Our viewing area has plenty of space to safely accommodate up to two guest at your appointment and the rest of the bridal party don't have to miss
out as they can join us on a vide call
- There will be hand sanitising facilities on hand and we will also have masks available to be used whilst a consultant is helping you into the gowns.
- The shop will be cleaned and all dresses that have been tried on will be steamed between each appointment to ensure that we are all as safe as possible
- Our consultant will be on hand to guide you through the appointment and make sure that you have all the help and support you need to find your perfect
dress and we will have lots of fun in the process.
Bridal fitting appointments with the seamstress
By the nature of the bridal fitting, the seamstress has to be in a close proximity to the bride in order to carry out her work for a long period of time
and we feel that this falls into stage three of government's plan for reopening businesses. As such the earliest we will be able to start fitting appointments
as it stands at the moment is 4th July.
We want to make sure that this is still a lovely and most importantly a really safe experience for our brides and the seamstress, so all future fittings
will take place in a designated fitting are in our shop that allows social distancing rules to be adhered to. As an extra precaution, face masks will
be available to be worn by both the bride and the seamstress during the fitting.
We know how important the fitting appointments are for our brides and often they need advice and opinion from someone close to them, so you can still share
your experience with one guest during the fitting.
There are many lovely brides out there who are still planning to go ahead with their weddings, and we are prioritising our workload to ensure that we can
get dresses ready for everyone in time for their wedding. So please do not worry- it is all in hand and if your special day is going ahead, we will
make sure that you have your beautiful dress just perfect and ready in time!
As always, we are only an e-mail or a Facebook message away, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions!
Team Whyte Weddings x